Official > Development Blog

new plugins!

(1/3) > >>

Philip:
First off, i got Showcase. This plugin is like ChestShop but better. Instead of a chest with a sign above it, this shop is a half-block that displays the item that you are selling! I suggest using these shops and converting your old chestshops to showcases. Chestshop will still work. Check out the link for how to use the plugin and for more information!
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-econ-showcase-v0-7-7-create-visual-shops-by-spawning-drops-on-slabs-1337.17672/

I also got the Orebfuscator plugin. All you really need to know is that this plugin prevents x-ray mod. This plugin may cause a tiny bit more block lag while mining, this is normal.

In the near future i also plan to get an NPC / Quest mod! This will make it so we can have npc ppl and they can give quests with rewards! Im not really sure how it works yet but look out for it in the near future.

scoutcallie:
i like the drop store mod its awesome

Daftwizard:

--- Quote from: Philip on October 30, 2011, 12:38:49 am ---In the near future i also plan to get an NPC / Quest mod! This will make it so we can have npc ppl and they can give quests with rewards! Im not really sure how it works yet but look out for it in the near future.

--- End quote ---

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

JonRetribution:
We need some kind of PVP area mod :D

Philip:

--- Quote from: JonRetribution on October 30, 2011, 03:44:51 pm ---We need some kind of PVP area mod :D

--- End quote ---
To this date i have tried EpicZones and War and they have either caused server crashes or severe lag. Until the circumstances change, we wont have a pvp area mod

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version